There are many interesting private equity opportunities. Clear selection criteria are therefore essential.
Private Equity Invest AG sets the following criteria when selecting investments for its portfolio:
- Does the company’s management already have a good track record in building up a company?
- Does the company meet all the regulatory requirements in its main area of business activity?
- Does the company have a ground-breaking technology capable of opening up a new market with substantial growth potential?
- Does the company have patent protection as well as the necessary market licences?
- Is the company already generating rising sales volumes?
- Does the company offer attractive prospects over the next few years?
- Is the transaction volume more than CHF 10 million?
The more effectively the company satisfies these criteria – which we check as rigorously as possible – the more likely it is to qualify for our portfolio of private equity opportunities.